Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

H.I.P.s







My Darling Husband hates HIPs (Home Improvement Projects)! I come up with a brilliant idea, share my idea with him, jump in with both feet, then scream for help!

My favorite phrase "Alls ya gotta do is...!" He hates that phrase. Everytime I say it, I imagine him with his fingers in his ears and singing lalalalalalala until I go away.

I painted the tree on the wall several years ago when I turned this room into a play room for the Grandkids. Now that Crystal has moved, we need a guest room for when they come to visit. The room needed a new floor and new paint.

See the shelf in the right side of the picture? That is the shelf you must slam in to when you go in the room. I don't know why I put it there at that height but I did and it stayed there for a long time. It will not be going back into the room. Posted by Picasa

No comments: