Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Blog Cruising Leads to Shopping


I was innocently cruising along in blog land, you know where one blog links to another. I don't know about you but after a while, I have about 10 windows open all trying to load at the same time and on pokey ole dial up, that could lead to a major shut down but that night it didn't!

I had linked to Fringe Notes and right there in the 1st post I saw Studio Sale, Phase 1. So to add to my scrap fabric addiction and to my over flowing scrap basket, I emailed Laura and offered to buy the box of tidy scraps. I used pay pal on Tuesday evening and on Friday, I had a message from that I had a package up at our little store. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that box! Look at that photo. I could not believe how much fabric was in there. Also Laura included that art piece you see in the photo. Thanks Laura. I love stuff like this and it is now on my wall.

So this morning as my dear hubby sleeps in, I am going to start sorting (sounds like another word for fondle) those scraps. Some will go into the scrap basket or the string basket, but most will go into the bin for big chunks of fabric.

Oh what fun.
TTFN

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: