Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, January 08, 2018

Mystery Monday and Design Wall Monday


I've been working on my Quiltville mystery On Ringo Lake
here and there.
Not like I have in the past where I sit down for hours.
I'm so excited to be putting my blocks together
and had to put some up on the wall.
One afternoon I sewed with my friend Trina via Messenger.
It was so much fun.
She sent a picture of some of her blocks on the wall,
I had to send her mine.


I love my mix of medium to darker blues.
I love my reds and black on blacks,
I love my creamy neutrals that are quite washed out here.
I'm excited to get the remaining blocks and sashings sewn.

It's going to be a fun day in Blogland today.

and 

6 comments:

Ramona said...

Your block colors are awesome! It's so much fun to see other quilters interpretations of the mystery. Have fun sewing!

Mary said...

Have way too much fun, sewing blocks!! I like your colors too.Variations are good, Bonnie says so. Im adding another small border maybe. Not done yet...

Quilter Kathy said...

It looks fantastic! Great job!

Nann said...

Isn't ORL a great design? As long as you can keep those sashings pointing the right way!

Julie said...

I LOVE your color choices! I love seeing all the choices and you are doing great on this!

Annie said...

This sure is a fun quilt design, Judy. I love that sashing too. It keeps all the blocks pulled together rather than separating them. It’s going to look pretty awesome!