Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, January 22, 2018

Design Wall Monday


My mojo went missing for a while, but I found it again.
Yesterday I spent most of the day with On Ringo Lake.
If you want it, you'd better head over to Quiltville and get your clues.
It will be gone shortly!

As I'm sewing more blocks together, I see a pair of geese flying backwards.
I'm surprised I only found 1 pair like that.


All blocks are complete! 


Next is to finish sewing the sashings together.
You know neutrals are my favorite colors!


Quilt inspector Polly needed some serious attention.


So we headed to the couch to work on hexies.
On The Road is so close to being a quilt top!
Only a 3 more major rows! 

Check out the fabulous projects linking up to 
Design Wall Monday
at




6 comments:

AnnieO said...

Hi, mojo! Glad you’re back from wherever you went! Nice progress, Judy. That’s always a happy thing.

Nann said...

Nice colorway, Judy. Those sashing rectangles seemed to be endless! I was so surprised that I counted correctly and came out with the right number when I assembled the top.

Ramona said...

Woohoo for your close to being finished On Ringo Lake! I so like your red, white and blue version. Such fun. I'm sewing the outer border on mine today. Yippee!!

Julie said...

I am glad you got your mojo back! Your On Ringo Lake is awesome! You go!

Mary said...

Glad you're enjoying your On Ringo Lake. Can't wait to see it in your colors. Here's to less Rippin than I did.

Judy Hansen said...

Hi Judy,

Your link back to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts for the Design Wall Monday linkup is not working.

Would you please edit this post and copy and paste this wording:

http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/2018/01/design-wall-monday-january-22-2018.html

And maybe it will work. Thanks so much! Congrats on making On Ringo Lake, it is a lot of pieces!

Judy Hansen