Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Design Wall Monday

Yesterday I wrote about my lack of control. 
Today I show you more proof. 


The plan was to work on more kits.
Then I talked to daughter Crystal.
She was going to run in to town.
Her oldest-he's 10-is like his Gramma and not a fan of going to town.
Anyone that wants can stay at Gramma's.
We'll just hang out, eat ice cream and watch movies.


And stitch hexies.


So we did.

After they went home, I went back in and worked on more kits.
The pile on the right needs to be pressed
and then I'll add 2 sides stacks to each kit.
I need to make more kits today while it's cooler.
Tomorrow it starts a week worth of hot, Hot, HOT!

I need to think of a new name for mine since
 I'm doing most of this on my couch.

Check out other design walls at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love your hexis! What fun!

Mary said...

It's your granny time project! I'd get more done if I didn't have to go to town as often as I do. Nice colors!