Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Design Wall Monday



There are Mondays that I think I didn't sew much last week.
Then I look at the pictures.
I finished the broken dishes blocks for Jamestown Landing.
They are all clipped into groups for the next step. 

 I got out the string bucket thinking I'd make 10 or so blocks.
I needed 70 more and Saturday afternoon, 
I sat down and knocked out 40 of those.
I love mindless sewing and Netflix. 
I'm not binge watching Lost.


In the evenings, I'm stitching away at Millifiore.
I had this rosette all kitted up to take on our next road trip.
I will be kitting up the last 2 blocks this week so I have something to work on.

I'm going to spend some time in Blogland this morning.
Visit Patchwork Times and see what others are working on.
I think it's great that Judy L has continued  to do Design Wall Monday for such a long time.
It's my favorite day on the internet.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I am too, in spite of her not having much to show. Jamestown is getting done one part at a time.

Mary said...

I am too, in spite of her not having much to show. Jamestown is getting done one part at a time.

Teresa in Music City said...

Love Love Love your Millefiore blocks Judy - wowzers!!!