I finally was able to lay Millefiore outside to see my progress in full
Needless to say, I was pretty excited.
I made my (final?) decision on colors and hope I don't change my mind again.
I think Rosette 11a may be my favorite,
but I've said that about each one.
I made a bonus block for The Splendid Sampler.
I still need to set up my machine for the applique blocks.
It wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't a great big whoopsie in my world.
I paper pieced the center of Micheal's Block.
Then I started to sew the units together and found this.
I decided since this project was all about learning,
I would cut the itty bitty pieces and make a new center.
I was shocked at how easy it went together.
I was really excited when I counted my half square triangles for Jamestown Landing.
As soon as this last bunch is trimmed,
I will move on to the next step and start making the blocks!
I'm thinking it might be time to recover the ironing board first.
I'll be linking up with Patchwork Times today.
I love touring Blogland on Monday.