Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Design Wall Monday


I've spent my sewing time working on this quilt for the hunting club using the BQ4 design. I have most of the blocks put together. I think there are 6 left to finish sewing.  I'd sure like to have the top and back finished this week.

I decided this quilt needed a flannel back and I'll do a large meander for the quilting. Binding is a dark brown.

Granddaughter Taylor was here this weekend and fell in love with it and hopes to win it. She won last year's quilt, her mother won the year before.

Check out other  great design walls today at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You have been busy and your family very Lucky to take your quilts home. Have fun with it. The blocks look like they are fun to put together. Waiting for the full reveal.