Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, December 14, 2012

On The Needles


I'm having one of those weeks where the knitting needles haven't been touched much.  I used the ball of leftover yarn from this hat to make a hat and scarf to add to the box of doll clothes for Clella's birthday gift.  If I have enough yarn left from the scarf, I'll add a tassel to the hat and fringe to the scarf.

I can hardly wait for her to meet her new doll and see all the clothes.  I think I'm more excited about her 5th birthday than she is. And she is REALLY, REALLY excited.

See what others have on their needles at Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Check out the patterns on Liberty Jane; they are sized for AG dolls, and are adorable. I made lots of them for the grands.

Nancy said...

She is going to LOVE the doll and the wardrobe!

One of my knitting buddies has been knitting doll clothes for her Grands. It is fun to see the cute outfits progress.

straythreads said...

What fun knitting dolls clothes and trying them on the dolls.!!!!

Annie said...

It's obvious you are having the best time preparing these gifts...that's the best part. Then comes the fun when she wants her doll to have some more new clothes! Gramma...............

Judy S. said...

Very cute! You'll have one happy grand daughter!