Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quiltathon Day 2

Not one stitch sewn!

Not one but I happy with what I got done yesterday. I spent the morning doing some things around the house, caught up on the laundry and then the kiddos started coming. Doesn't take long to get a house full. I love it when they come over for no reason! And the Daytona 500 was on. My driver, Greg Biffle did pretty good finishing 3rd and Jamie McMurray was a very excited and gracious winner so it was a happy ending.

Now we are settling down for the evening, there are some brownies in the oven thanks to Taylor and we are going to watch the Olympics for a while. I am hoping I have the energy to work on my sock. Thanks Judy L for hosting this Quiltathon. Hopefully next time I will get more done.

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Sound like you had a great day with family. That's what it's all about anyway.

Diane said...

We used to drop in on my mom when the kids were young...those are the best times. And you got a lot accomplished yesterday.