Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We Have A Winner


Congratulations to Jo at Pieceful Afternoon. Jo and I have been on some of the same Yahoo groups for years. We have yet to meet in person but I know someday we will. Jo, watch your mail for a box filled with some fun things.

Today I will finish getting ready for my quilt retreat. I've got 3 projects cut and ready to go. I have to have "no brainers" when I am retreating. I have a tendency to loose focus on things when so much is going on around me. So I will work on a Turning 20 Again, a Hanky Panky and Next Door Neighbor . I also have a kit ready for Between Friends Junior from the book Happy Hour. If I possibly get these 4 tops complete, I have a bin overfull of novelties that I want to use for Yellow Brick Road.

So now I must get ready to go into the city--I don't mean Battle Ground, I have to go all the way into Vancouver!!! I know a big day for me. Talk to ya soon.

PS: Hubby thanks everyone for all of the nice birthday wishes. And I cheated and bought the cake. Sometimes a girl has to do that. So I guess I owe him a home baked cake.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Ooooooooooh excitement - thanks Judy - I'll be watching.

Sue said...

Love you Sister, just wanted to let you know that my new knee and I are home, but exhausted. I'll try to call you tomorrow sometime.