Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Hab A Toad In My Doze

And I don't feel berry good! I got home from the retreat Sunday afternoon. I felt fine. Monday I was great. Tuesday morning pretty good until about 10:00 and then it started. Sneezes, runny nose, sore throat. It jumped up and smacked me right between the eyes. Not fair, says I.

Crystal and Mike and the kiddos were on their way out here. Mike likes to cut firewood and I refuse to take his fun away from him. After a while, all I wanted to do was sleep. So when the kiddos took naps, Gramma took a nap. I woke up feeling worse than before. I sure hope I didn't share my germs with my babies! But I think maybe they may have shared with me.

Poor Hubby was on his own for dinner--he manages just fine so don't go feeling sorry for him. I need the sympathy here!!! About 8, I headed for bed. I don't know how many times I woke up in the night but from the pile of Kleenex on my night stand, I think it was alot. Maybe I should have taken something but I didn't. My stomach muscles hurt when I cough, my nose is raw and I can't smell or taste anything. Leave me alone, I am going to take a nap.

Aaaarrrrgggggggg CccccHoooooooooooooooo

2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Awwwww hobe you fell bedder and dat nasthy code goes away sood.

Sue said...

Oh honey, I feel so bad for you. You sound absolutely miserable. To me there is nothing, including full knee replacement, that can make you feel as bloody awful as a cold can. Get plenty of rest, drink lots of fluids, and let The Big Guy take care of you. Call me when you feel up to it, I won't bother you until you feel better unless you want to gab.

Sissy