Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Bonnie Is At It Again

Bonnie Hunter over at Quiltville isn't busy enough planning a move, she started a new quilt project and turned it into a mystery for all of us Quiltville junkies. You can be a Quiltville Mystery junkie too. Just follow this link to the Quiltville page and you will be on your way. Don't be shy, join this Yahoo Group and see what everyone else is up to. All 865! members.

I wasn't going to do it, I wasn't going to join. I have enough to do. I love mysteries and I love Bonnie's projects. So my step one rail fence blocks are done and pinned in piles of 10. My step 2 9 patches are started. I hope I am caught up by the time she posts step 3.

Darn Her!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ForestJane said...

Found your blog by going down the list on the Quiltville chat group of mystery folks... nice! I like the red/black/white combo.

How's your bucket-head baby doing? All healed, I hope?