Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Design Wall Monday

This week has been filled with production sewing. My daughter and son in law are soon vending for the first time at a craft sale. I am making a few things for their sale.



I'm making fun Runaround Bags-pattern from Lazy Girl Designs and New Clutch Wallets-pattern from Emmaline Bags. I have a few more of each ready to sew.

It's been fun since I haven't done this type of product for a sale before. When our kiddos were little, I used to do the bazaars quite a bit. I made the cutest stuffed animals and dolls. I don't think I ever took a picture of any of that stuff. 😦

First thing I'm going to do is fill my coffee cup and take a little tour of Blogland via Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Nice to see you playing on Design Wall Monday. Cute bags and clutches. I sure like the one I WON from you. It's fun to open and close it and hear the snap of the measuring tape.