Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Farm Fun






Since I don't have much to show in the way of sewing, quilting or knitting, I thought I'd share some of 10 year old Taylor's farm photos. She loves to take pictures and I think she is very good at it.

I can't believe she got Tony Dog to stand still long enough to get this shot. He is the guardian of the girls. He likes to play games with them and when they have had enough, they peck at him and he moves on to someone else.

Thanks for all the kind words and good thought for Jonah. He is doing fine now and I'm sure driving his poor momma crazy. Little boys shouldn't have to have their tonsils out and be confined to the couch. But he has his quilt and "Hey Doug, my snugglie has hugs in it."

Today I am going to spend the rest of the day in the sewing room. I have to have something for my stash report and design wall posts. ;-)

2 comments:

julia said...

I love all the farm photos!

Laurie said...

I just love the chooks, they look so happy
hugs Laurie