Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, December 19, 2008

37 Things About Me

I've seen this on several blogs and thought it was fun.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yum! Blue Cheese Dressing to dip hot wings in is my favorite.

2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes, 2 years smoke free.

3. Do you own a gun? Yes.

4. What Kool Aid flavor was your favorite? Root Beer but they don't make that flavor anymore.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Horribly.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Don't tell me what's in them, I know! Ketchup and mustard please. Or maybe some chilli and cheese on top!!!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? green tea.

9. Can you do push ups? Are you kidding!!!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding rings.

11. Favorite hobby? Hobbies--sewing, quilting, knitting, reading

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Possibly.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Readers--don't leave home without them.

14. Middle name? Ann

15. Name three thoughts at this exact moment? 1. Get me out of this house for a while. 2. Crap! It's snowing again. 3. Let me make it to town and back without having a nervous breakdown!

16. Name three drinks you drink regularly. Water, tea, coffee

17. Current worry? Will it ever stop snowing

18. Current hate right now? I try not to be a hater.

19. Favorite place to be? Home

20. How will you bring in the New Year? At home with hubby.

21. Where would you like to go? Back to Hawaii!

22. Name three people who will complete this? Jen, Crys, Sue.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes

24. What shirt are you wearing? teal t-shirt

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have.

26. Can you whistle? I try.

27. Favorite color? Green (subject to change without notice)

28. Would you be a pirate? I don't think I'd be very good--I'm too scared to be on the ocean.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing there.

30. Favorite girls name?

31. Favorite boys name?

32. What's in your pocket right now? Burt's Bees Lip Balm

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Listening to Mae Mae over the phone.

34. What vehicle do you drive? Honda Accord

35. Worst injury you ever had? Carpal tunnel surgery.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes, my roots are very deep here.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4


Your next!!!

No comments: