Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Did I Just Post a Photo?

I can't believe I just did this and how easy it was.

This baby quilt is my current project.

In October 2005, I went to a quilting retreat with my daughter, Crystal, who is expecting a baby boy in March. We showered Crystal with quilt blocks for a baby quilt.

I made a few more 9 patch blocks and set the quilt together this weekend. I needed to "boy it up", as Daddy Mike said, so I added the yellow and blue borders. It is now ready to put on the frame and be quilted. I'm not sure how I'm going to quilt it yet but I at least know which thread I will use.

1 comment:

JENNY @ jennybandco.blogspot.com said...

Hi mom! Welcome to the 21st century!!! haha! I have a blog too---- www.jennybenge.blogspot.com

=) You aren't that far behind the times as I just started mine too!
luv, jb