Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, June 05, 2017

Design Wall Monday

 The Mojo Has Returned


I found my mojo at retreat and thank goodness it has stayed with me!
I've got all my parts for Midnight Flight sewn together.
I think.
You know I've miscounted something but
I have lots of extra fabric so it's nothing to get panicky about.


I'm working on block quarters now from the kits I have made up.
I have a nice stack of them. 
Ooohh, I see a frinckle I need to check out.
I think I'll take some TV time this week and finish kitting up the quarter blocks.
A few more blocks were added to Oklahoma Backroads as leader/enders.


Along with block sewing, there has been some t shirt sewing!
I love the Laundry Day Tee and how it fits me.
Next project is making the dreaded pants pattern that fits.
I can do it!

Check out Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

4 comments:

AnnieO said...

Nice that the Mojo returned! I have been doing lots of ironing and cutting but haven't seen anything in a month.

AnnieO said...

*sewn anything. Stupid autocorrect

Judy Hansen said...

Thanks for posting to Design Wall Monday, and so glad you got your quilting mo-jo back.

Melissa said...

The LDT is my favorite. I am now sewing them with short sleeves for summer :) I love the fabrics you chose, and hurray for the mojo returning!