Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Design Wall Monday


This is my design bed. 
The design wall is empty.
I have been obsessed with my Circle Of Jewels project.
So sometimes I have to spread all the parts out just to see!

Sunday I felt puny so I spent hours cuddled up in the recliner.
Movie watching and jewel basting.
It was a good day. wink, wink


I did finish this sampler quilt Saturday.
I wrote about it here.


Next up to quilt is this UFO,
 Carol Doak Twisted Mystery that was started October 2011
and has been aging since Feburary 2012.
I think it's been long enough.
Batting, backing, binding are ready.
Threads have been chosen,
quilting designs figured out.
Time to empty out this bin!

See fabulous design walls at Patchwork Times.
Sending lots feel better wishes to Judy L.



3 comments:

Cathy said...

Those EPP Jewels are fabulous! It's fun watching as it grows. And the Carol Doak piece is fabulous as well!

Rhonda said...

Oh by, you have been busy. I really love the Sampler and that Doak quilt top is fantastic. Can't wait to see how you quilt it.

Judy S. said...

What a fun way to use hexies! Hope you are feeling much better!