Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, July 25, 2014

On The Needles (Hook)


Last week I was working on block 9, this week I'm working on block 11.  WOW! I do not see myself finishing this in time to be entered into the drawing for the big Stitch-cation Summer Challenge prize.  But that's fine, remember I'm trying to use up the yarn, not add to the stash. That's what I'm telling myself anyhow. So I will just crochet on and soon it will be finished and that yarn bag will be empty ready for the next project.

The blocks are simple and have been lots of fun to work on. Some of the stitches are new to me and after getting the hardest ones--that frustrating popcorn stitch!--done first, I haven't had any trouble except for my counting!!!

Check out other fabulous needle projects at Patchwork Times.  Isn't Judy's sweater fabulous!

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Your blocks are so much fun and are going to look great together in your blanket. And it's nice to have the difficult stitches behind you!

Judy S. said...

You are on your way to a very pretty blanket! And from stash yarn no less!