Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, July 07, 2014

Design Wall Monday



There is nothing on my design wall but a mess of threads. It's time to test out my new lint roller and get those cleaned off. I have all my rows pinned together for Cathedral Stars. I'm hoping to work my way into the sewing room today to make some progress on this. I haven't been in there for several days and I miss it.



We are going to have a few hot days this week so when the sewing room gets too hot, I plan to pin baste this quilt top. I want to play around with what I learned from the Craftsy class Dot To Dot Quilting. I printed this photo in black and white so I could play around with the block designs. I think this is going to be fun to quilt.

All this will happen after I cruise around Blogland for a while. See what's happening on Design Walls all over at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Good Idea to make a B & W picture to play with Quilting designs. The Cathedral Stars are looking good. Lots of scraps in there. After Celtic Solstice I'm not wanting to tough the tri-recs for a while. I need to get off here and make the Block Lotto for Guild!

scraphappy said...

Cathedral Stars in coming along well. What a beautiful colors! Enjoy your dot-to-dot quilting. Sounds like fun.