Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Design Wall Monday


I started a new project.
I am spending a couple days with the grands so I took it with me to work on.


This is what we did this morning.
It's more fun than a puzzle.


I haven't just been hexing.
I marked this UFO off my list.
I got it out last November to work on it and promptly ignored the poor thing.

One good hot afternoon last week,
 8 more blocks were made instead of 6 like I had planned.
A couple more afternoons, it was finished!

See other design walls at Patchwork Times.

Oh and the latest kitty update. 
They have all found their forever homes.



2 comments:

Ramona said...

Your hexies look great with the black and white! Love your string quilt, too. The sashing is awesome!

Mary said...

Great to have the hexies to play with the Grands. Congrats on the UFO Finish!