Judy L is hosting the 2012 UFO Challenge. I have been a procrastinator and have not made my list. I see this morning she has posted January's number......I went in and finished my list of 12 and did some rearranging. I know, shame on me but I want to be successful this year and figured-knowing myself-I better get a big project crossed off the list first. I just noticed that is my first finished top of 2011 so it makes even more sense to me.
Here's my list.
- Split Decision Flannel quilt--needs quilted. February's project---finished Jun 10, 2012
- Rectangle String top, add another border and quilt. May's project--finished June 2, 2012
- Judy Neimeyer's Golden Harvest---get brave and quilt it.
- Bright and Black Stars--black batting and backing fabric are all together.
- Roll Roll Cotton Boll...back and batting are in the bag, all I have to do is get it loaded and quilted with a feather panto. January's project ---finished May 24, 2021
- Carol Doak's Twisting Mystery.....finish last step, quilt, finish
- Trees Left Standing--ready to quilt
- Bonnie Hunter's Crab Apple-ready to quilt.
- This is another Bonnie Hunter design called Twin Sister from Quiltmaker magazine that is ready for quilting.
- Blue and white sampler top needs quilted
- Yellow backing Quilt As You Go String quilt.....make more blocks and put it together.
- Pick something from the 2011 UFO List that still isn't finished and finish it. June's project--- finished 6/30/2012
As I discover the photos and posts from these quilt, I'll link up to them
Now I will pull out project #5 and put it on top of the priority list.