Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 UFO Challenge List


Judy L is hosting the 2012 UFO Challenge.  I have been a procrastinator and have not made my list.  I see this morning she has posted January's number......I went in and finished my list of 12 and did some rearranging.  I know, shame on me but I want to be successful this year and figured-knowing myself-I better get a big project crossed off the list first.  I just noticed that is my first finished top of 2011 so it makes even more sense to me.

Here's my list.

  1. Split Decision Flannel quilt--needs quilted.  February's project---finished Jun 10, 2012  
  2. Rectangle String top, add another border and quilt.   May's project--finished June 2, 2012
  3. Judy Neimeyer's Golden Harvest---get brave and quilt it.
  4. Bright and Black Stars--black batting and backing fabric are all together.
  5. Roll Roll Cotton Boll...back and batting are in the bag, all I have to do is get it loaded and quilted with a feather panto.  January's project ---finished May 24, 2021  
  6. Carol Doak's Twisting Mystery.....finish last step, quilt, finish
  7. Trees Left Standing--ready to quilt
  8. Bonnie Hunter's Crab Apple-ready to quilt.
  9. This is another Bonnie Hunter design called Twin Sister from Quiltmaker magazine that is ready for quilting.  
  10. Blue and white sampler top needs quilted
  11. Yellow backing Quilt As You Go String quilt.....make more blocks and put it together.
  12. Pick something from the 2011 UFO List that still isn't finished and finish it.  June's project--- finished 6/30/2012
As I discover the photos and posts from these quilt, I'll link up to them

Now I will pull out project #5 and put it on top of the priority list.

6 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I don't see Orca Bay - did you finish it already?? ;))

Quilter Kathy said...

A fabulous list! Just think of all these amazing quilts that will be finished this year!

Michelle said...

Life is short. Put no pressure on yourself. Work at your leisure, and enjoy life! Happy New Year!!!

Ps. Serger is our of the box, manual is read, cd instructions are viewed, and nap was taken. =-) Baby steps!

Have a great week!
Michelle

Sue H said...

We will be busy! Great list of super projects.

Diane said...

great list-we're gonna have a fun year!!

Suzanne said...

Looks like a great list! It's going to be a fun year!