Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, April 28, 2008

My New Baby

I wasn't going to do it. I didn't need another machine. No, I don't need it. OK, just one more reserve bid. Oh dang, ok, one more. 48 seconds to go. Crap, I lost it. Let's see what dial up can do. Confirm bid.

Congrats, you just bought this item. Yahooie! I have a new baby!!! I'm so excited, I can't stand it. I really, really hope she's in good shape but if she isn't that's ok, cuz neither am I!!! And I now know a good repairman! Thanks for the info Patti. I had called him earlier in the day to have my Pfaff service.

After slowing my heart rate down, I had to drive into town to deliver my Pfaff. Is it Friday yet, that is the expected delivery date of My New Baby! Good bye, I must get ready for her arrival.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Patti said...

Oh boy - lucky you! She looks like a beauty! Is this your first featherweight?

Sue said...

Okay, I admit it. I'm jealous. Good job :)

Love ya,
Sis

Pam said...

Whoo hoo! How can we live without our FW's??

We'll be awaiting word of her safe arrival home.

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Granny said...

Congratulations! You can never have too many sewing machines.