Since it is National Sewing Month, I've been sewing every day. I hope to keep this up all month long. This week it helped that I had my list from last Monday or I would have been off on a wild goose chase. I did start out on a chase but pulled myself back onto my path.
This is last week's list:
- Finish the 2nd wall hanging. Done
- The Hexi Quilt--baste, quilt, bind. Done
- Take SMM to Wednesday group and decide on a layout. Done and ready to sewing into a great top.
- Sew some Pineapple Crazy blocks. 5 done (added the 6th to make a good picture)
This week's list:
- Work on Smith Mountain Morning
- Work on Tell It To The Stars
- Lay out next row for Circle of Jewels
- Baste UFO Parade project #2
See what others are doing at Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.