Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, September 08, 2014

Design Wall Monday


Since it is National Sewing Month, I've been sewing every day. I hope to keep this up all month long. This week it helped that I had my list from last Monday or I would have been off on a wild goose chase. I did start out on a chase but pulled myself back onto my path.

This is last week's list:
  • Finish the 2nd wall hanging.  Done
  • The Hexi Quilt--baste, quilt, bind. Done
  • Take SMM to Wednesday group and decide on a layout.  Done and ready to sewing into a great top.
  • Sew some Pineapple Crazy blocks.  5 done (added the 6th to make a good picture)

This week's list:
  • Work on Smith Mountain Morning
  • Work on Tell It To The Stars
  • Lay out next row for Circle of Jewels
  • Baste UFO Parade project #2
These should keep me busy. If I get all this done, I'll work on more Pineapple Crazy blocks.

See what others are doing at Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.

4 comments:

Churn Dash said...

Those are fun, scrappy pineapple blocks. I suspect they take a long time to make.

Helen

Rebecca Grace said...

Yay, I LOVE your happy pineapple blocks! I'm planning to get back to my own pineapple project today, too, if laundry and grocery shopping don't get in my way. :-)

Mary said...

Doing the Happy Dance for you! Have we seen the finished Hexie Quilt? I'll have to look back and see. Glad you are having fun for Nat'l Sewing Month.

Podunk Pretties said...

Admiring the pineapple blocks! Those centers look pretty small!