...National Sewing Month-Day 14
My quest to sew every day is still going strong but on days like the last couple, if I hadn't went in early to sew for a bit, nothing would have happened. This photo is where I left off Saturday, Sunday I sewed sashings to the blocks for row 3 of Tell It To The Stars and part of the sashing and cornerstone row are together. I'm going in early this morning again to hopefully get the row completed.
Last night I cut blocks for the Wishes BOM that I am so far behind on. I have 2 more to cut along with this weeks Friends and Companions block and these will get sewn up this week. It's so easy to sew them up when they are cut and ready to go!
Each evening I work on Circle of Jewels. It's kind of hard to do with those two little stinkers though. Laying out the next row will involve closing the door so the helpers cannot help. I still need to figure out the sides. I have lots of time for that. I would never to jump into a project like this with it all planned out first. That just isn't my style.
The list for last week:
- Work on Smith Mountain Morning DONE!!! And I love it!
- Work on Tell It To The Stars Working on it.
- Lay out next row for Circle of Jewels Done and the row is mostly sewn on.
- Baste UFO Parade project #2 Looked at it and thought about it but didn't touch it.
My list for this week:
- Keep working on Tell It To The Stars
- Finish cutting Wishes and Friends and Companions blocks
- Lay out next row for Circle of Jewels.
- Finish packing for retreat
- Attend retreat
I'm headed over to Patchwork Times to see what others have on their design walls.
PS: Happy 42nd Anniversary Dear Husband. We showed them, didn't we?!?!