Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Working The List



In Monday's post, I made a short list of things I wanted to get finished this week.
I'm happy to say I've marked everything off my list and then some. 
This is the back for the lime green and brown quilt. 
Notice the pins?
The quilt is basted and ready to quilt.


Here are 6 blocks-3 months- for Tell It To The Stars.
I have 2 more months to do and I'll be caught up,
ready for September.
Can you believe that's only a few days away!
September!!! Already!


I got my brown stars sewn for Smith Mountain Morning.
Here are 11 blue stars laid out on my little design boards ready to be sewn together.
I used the brown blocks as leaders and enders for Tell It To The Stars.
Bonnie and Judy L working together. 
snicker, snicker


I'm going to a retreat next month so I made the lottery blocks.
These were so fast and fun to make.

Now I want to wind bobbins, 
clean and oil my machine, 
insert a new needle
and start to play.



No comments: