Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, August 18, 2014

UFO Parade August 2014-Part 1


I have a plan.
Oh Please! Stop laughing!
Since I've been in quilting mode,
I am making a short UFO Parade.
I'd like to get these done,
in this order.
Each of these quilts has a name on them.
I can't say which name because it's a Super Secret Project.


#1  The Hexagon Top
I found the perfect back for this one.
Scrappy batik binding will finish this one off.


#2 Scrappy Twin Sister
Flannel backing is already pieced and
is in the bag with the binding.


#3 Posies on Parade
I think this one needs a fun floral back.
Diagonal lines through the 9 patches and 
fun echo quilting for the flowers.


#4 Pinwheels on Parade
Wait until you see the back for this one.
It is the most perfect back I have ever picked.



#5 Blue Sampler Number Two
I need to find some border fabric and 
 flannel for the back.

That's enough to keep me busy for a while.
When these are finished, 
I bet I don't have any trouble finding 5 more.

Want to join me with your own parade?

6 comments:

Julie said...

Great quilts and it's so nice to set goals! I have been parading mine all month but haven't touched a one of them in regards to finishing!

Diane said...

great idea!! quilt until you wilt!

Quilter Kathy said...

I love a parade! You go girl! I'll be happy to finish one this month!

Teresa in Music City said...

I like your plan Judy! And I think you have a great chance to accomplish your goals too. I find that just setting things out where I can refer back to a plan really helps :) I'll be checking back to see how you do :*)

Judy S. said...

UFO parade, what a great idea!

Judy S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.