I've had a pretty productive week in the sewing room considering
I am still dealing with this hacky cough and cold.
My list for last week:
Goals for this week:
- Finish last 2 months of Tell It To The Stars. Done and excited for the September clue.
- Make back for hexagon quilt. Done!! Used lime green shirting that I'm sure my recipient is going to love
- Baste hexagon quilt. Nope.
- Re-arrange sewing table. I worked on this for quite a while. Scraps that were out of control are now in control. I still need to move machines around the way I want them.
- Do a UFO Parade blog post--want to join in and make your own list? Done (it's here) and printed off, pinned so I can see it while at the machine. :)
I refilled my Circle of Jewels box after working several more jewel sections. Now I'm working on 3 more flowers before going back to the jewels again. This one is finished and the 2nd started.
While working on Tell It To The Stars, I used these 3 blue star blocks for Smith Mountain Morning as leaders and enders. Then I was on such a roll that I sewed 7 more using the border pieces as their leaders and enders. Yes, Bonnie and Judy L playing together again this week.
After seeing someone's Pineapple Crazy picture on Facebook, I had the urge to work on mine. So I pulled out the box and made these border blocks. Now I really want to work on this again. (See how easily I get sidetracked.)
Right now my design wall is empty but others are not. See them here at Patchwork Times.
Goals for August 25 through August 31:
- Baste Hexi quilt.
- Quilt Hexi quilt.
- Bind and finish Hexi quilt.
- Finish blue star blocks for Smith Mountain Morning.
- Sew 5 Pineapple Crazy blocks.