Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let's Do The Happy Dance


IT'S DONE!!! How happy am I??? I can't even tell you. UFO #5 is finished, in the washer getting a bath with a color catcher (please don't let any of the red run into the cream), then will go in the dryer to get all crinklie and fluffy and soft. WooHoo.
To my friends that made me blocks, to my friends and family that encouraged me, to my dogs and hubby who left me alone, thank you. Sounds like I just won some fabulous award doesn't it??? This is the one UFO I dreaded working on and you do not know how happy I will be to give this one away. I think she'll like it.
Now that this is crossed off my list, which one will be next? I only have 28 to choose from and I have the Double Delight Quiltville Mystery that I have been working on.......Hmmmmmmm let me think........
~TTFN

3 comments:

Cherold said...

Yeah Judy!! Way to go...

hugs,
Cheri

Sue said...

It is absolutely beautiful, sister. wtg!

Gabriele said...

The quilt looks great!