Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, March 31, 2008

What Gives With the Weather?!?


Today is March 31, it is snowing outside. It started snowing the other day. I didn't think anything of it, it has snowed in March before. But not like this. It started snowing and forgot that it is spring and just kept on.

I'm done now. I want it to stop and to leave. I want my flowers to bloom! The snow can come back in the winter.

Monday the garden area was rototilled. The camillia bush is loaded with buds ready to pop open. I couldn't wait to see them. I don't know what is going to happen now. I'm glad I picked all the daffodils that were budded out. At least I enjoyed them on my window sill.

I want spring and I want some sunshine. I will wait until tomorrow. The weatherman said the sun will come out tomorrow. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're only a day away!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: