Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday DeeDee

My baby's birthday is today. I was feeling a bit sorry for myself and then after talking to her this morning I am laughing at myself. She has a way of putting things right in your face.

I told her about telling my day how old I was feeling and and dad always answers with "how old do you think I feel". He just turned 77, his mother is about to turn 102. Dee says next time Grampa says that I should say "really old!".

So I guess when my Gramma feels old, she is entitled to feel old. And so is my dad. I am not. Even when my oldest and youngest have birthdays a week apart and I have always had moments like this morning, I will think next time I complain about feeling old.

Happy Birthday DeeDee. I hope all your dreams come true!

I cropped this picture trying to get just her face but when I saw the dimples on both cheeks, how could I not share. What a great picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: