Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Day3---Excitement


Work started early this morning--I really wanted to sleep in! I was awake several times in the night with a sore throat and cough. I do not want to get sick. I don't know if it is a cold or if it is from all the dust. I just know that most of the day today I felt like crap!

The day was spent getting the plumbing and electrical work complete. Of course this involved another trip to the Home Depot for errand boy, Hubby. But we gotta have the stuff.

Lunch today was Papa Murphies pizza picked up on the way home from the Depot. Tonight's dinner was mircowaved leftovers. We had to push the range across the kitchen to where the plugger thing is so we could cook the pizza. For some strange reason, the pizza cutter was in the first box I looked in. It really is my lucky day. (Until I opened the oven to put in the pizza and found some of my pans inside! )

Late this afternoon, the cabinets started coming in. And look, hubby is using a level! The base cabinets are set in place but not attatched yet. It sure is looking purty!

As you can see in the last picture, my helper crapped out on me this afternoon. She took a two hour nap and I was extremely jealous of her. When she wore up, a couple of the cabinets were in and she was very excited. I kept teasing her about all the fun she is going to have washing dishes in Gramma's new kitchen!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: