Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Design Wall Monday


It was nice to finally finish this Splendid Sampler block last night. 
I just needed to finish the butterfly and add the frame.
Why did that take me so long!!!
Today I will start those adorable little tiny hexies.


I stated sewing the foursies for Jamestown Landing.
I  need to spend some quality time with the iron before this pile gets out of control.


After completing this Millefiore rosette
I am cutting and kitting for the final 4 small rosettes.

3 almost down, 1 to go.

I'll be spending time in Blogland this morning, 

5 comments:

Laura said...

I will enjoy following your Jamestown Landing progress. I'd much rather make the string blocks than all of those HSTs!

Mary said...

Moving right along on your Jamestown and Mileflore. Wish you were going to Leavenworth this week. I hope to have a little fun with Mel!

Mary said...

Moving right along on your Jamestown and Mileflore. Wish you were going to Leavenworth this week. I hope to have a little fun with Mel!

Ramona said...

Your Splendid sampler block is lovely! I love the bugs and butterfly. The millefiori block is gorgeous. I am so impressed with these blocks and look forward to seeing your progress.

Kate said...

Your Splendid Sampler block is gorgeous! Enjoy your stitching time this week.