Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Design Wall Monday


Not much sewing happened this past week. 
I finished all the half square triangles for Jamestown Landing.
I think there were 230 left to trim.
So I packed them up and took them on a road trip!
An additional day of halibut fishing!
What a treat!!
Jason Bourne kept me company as I trimmed them all up.
This was the view from my chair in the bus.


These guys weren't much help.
They only wanted to eat, nap and walk.
So we did.


This is another view from my chair.
It's kind of hard to see but that's
The Strait of Jaun de Fuca.
We stay at Snow Creek Campground in the upper section.
The view is gorgeous!

Hopefully this week there will be some time in front of the sewing machine.
I have a plan for the next fishing trip and it needs to be worked on in advance.

See what others are working on at Patchwork Times.


2 comments:

Mary said...

Road trip fun! Next week the Row by Row starts. Will you be Rowing?

Ramona said...

Road trips and quilting projects.... Life is Good!