Do you ever pull out a UFO and wonder what the heck was I thinking? That was me Sunday when I started working on this UFO. I had partial blocks pinned together with their parts. Blocks that were unsewn and pinned together. No notes other that what I found on the blog right here in 2008. Good thing I only made 4 totally scrappy blocks before I found this.
I will be spending some serious sewing time before the Quiltville mystery starts with this UFO. I have hopes of having a completed quilt top. Why am I working on this UFO? I blame Jo for having a Bonnie UFO Challenge. My post about that is here. The fun has begun.
Plans from 2 weeks ago:
- Retreat starts Thursday.....Can't wait. How many Pineapple Crazy blocks can I get made in 4 days without going crazy! 12 Pineapple Blocks and 5 border blocks
- Finish Patches and Posies DONE!!
- Mail 9 patches for swap I decided to add more blocks, they are done and everything will be mailed today.
- Make back for Pieced Hexies. Pieces are cut and ready to sew.
Plans for this week:
- Sew back for Pieced Hexies.
- Work on Scrappy Sister's Choice
- Baste Pieced Hexies.
See what others have on their design wall at Patchwork Times.