Do you make deals with yourself? I do. All the time. I finished the Pinwheel quilt the other day and said I was going to get the Pieced Hexi quilt basted and quilt it next. But...the backing still needs to be made and Patches and Posies is on the UFO Parade list and it's smaller and everything is right here, ready to pin baste and PH is big and PP is older and screaming at me! PH will be next.
So here we are. I'm practicing my echo quilting. OH BOY! I need practice!! I figure I won't get any better until I do it. I'm doing it. I'm echo quilting. Block 3 looks lots better than block 1.
Last week I planned to:
- Finish the pinwheel quilt DONE
- Work on Friends and Companions. Nope
- Work on Wishes. I looked at it, assessed how much background I have and need to do some thinking about different borders. This is a stash quilt and I still have quite a bit of the bright print so I'm thinking piano keys...maybe.
- Retreat starts Thursday.....Can't wait. How many Pineapple Crazy blocks can I get made in 4 days without going crazy!
- Finish Patches and Posies
- Mail 9 patches for swap
- Make back for Pieced Hexies.
See fabulous design walls at Patchwork Times.