Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

National Sewing Month Recap



My goal for National Sewing Month was to sew every day. 
I did it! 
I am celebrating.
Seriously, I cannot believe how much I accomplished.
Most days I was able to sit in front of the sewing machine.
Some days were spent with a little time, threaded needle and Circle of Jewels in my lap.

What did I work on?
In the collage you can see red/white/blue blocks for retreat lotto drawing, under that is the Quilt Retreat bag, next to that is Shirley checking out Tell It To The Stars, Batik Boxes (UFO blocks) top was put together, Wishes BOM was caught up, 2 minis, more Pineapple Crazy blocks made. Retreat fun happened. Smith Mountain Morning top was completed, Batik Hexies quilted. Circle of Jewels added to and a butterfly bag  (the black and white bag was made by Cheryl).  

Each day sewing time was found.
I'd love to keep that up for October.
For no other reason than
.
Sewing Soothes My Soul.

1 comment:

Barb in Mi said...

Wow, I would say your Sew-tember was a great success and you got so much accomplished: congrats! Beautiful projects!