Quilting has begun on number 3 on the UFO Parade from August. Thursday morning I cut batting for the next 3 quilts I want to get quilted. 2 were on the list and one needs to be finished before it makes a list. UFO 2 has the backing made but I forgot to cut that batting. Binding for #s 2 and 3 are sewn and pressed waiting in the binding basket.
This is Scrappy Twin Sister and she is finished. She has aged from September 2010. I think that's plenty long enough. I found this block design in Quiltmaker magazine as one of Bonnie Hunter's Addicted to Scraps Column. It was so fun to discover all the fun fabrics I put in this quilt. The back is scrappy flannel squares. I'll take pictures this week. Of course I had to have a seam ripper moment. Thank goodness it wasn't more that this little circle. Aren't those pink poodles a hoot!
Last week's list:
- Finish Tell It To The Stars Done-waiting for the November clue
- Pin baste a quilt Not only pin basted but quilted and finished!
- Next block for Wishes, work of border and sashing Block in finished but didn't start on sashing or border
- Next step for Friends and Companions Block is finished.
This week I plan to:
- Finish the pinwheel quilt
- Work on Friends and Companions.
- Work on Wishes.
I can't wait to have Monday morning coffee with friends of DWM at Patchwork Times.