Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bonnie Challenge Update


Jo has challenged us to work on a Bonnie UFO before the mystery begins. I've been working on my version of Bonnie's Scrappy Sister's Choice.  I've found new energy with this project. I had pinned the parts together for a bunch of blocks. Now each block is placed on the design board and so it's easy for me not to mess it up. LOL  Under the needle is a 9 patch unit for my leader/ender. These are destine for Tumalo Trail which is in Scraps and Shirttails II. Pretty fun working 2 Bonnie quilts at the same time.


Here is my pile of blocks. I cannot wait to lay them all out and get busy on more rows.

Check out how others are doing with their Bonnie Projects at Jo's Country Junction.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

These are so pretty!

Sheila said...

Love your colorful, scrappy stars!

Cathy said...

Judy, these are turning out really pretty. Can't wait to see the finished top.

Mary said...

Scrapilicious! Happy to hear you are making progress.

barbara woods said...

i have the same machine as you do, how long have you had your's?

scraphappy said...

Great progress. You will get this one done for sure!

Andee said...

I have not made Sister's Choice yet, but it is on my list. Yours is looking great!