Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stash Report


I knew this was going to happen. I needed to buy fabric for 2 specific projects. And then I found a couple pieces at JoAnn's for 70% off and I couldn't leave them on the shelf!

The blue snowflake batik will go to a friend and the snowmen are part of a book panel. The motorcycle fabric will be for Jonah's quilt and the greens and brown are for the drunkard's path sampler. And there are a couple other pieces that I can't show just yet. So everything I bought has a purpose!
Even the 4 skeins of sock yarn. winkawinka!!

My stash report is:
Used this Week: 5 yards
Used Year to Date: 8 yards
Added this Week: 19 yards
Added Year to Date: 19 yards
Net Used for 2010: <11>


5 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Awww- but you needed those pretty fabrics.

Nancy said...

Nice-looking fabrics: it's hard to pass up a great sale!

Unknown said...

I love the green and brown fabrics!

Dena said...

Judy, you're going backwards! But they sure do look pretty. LOL

Tamera said...

That Christmas fabric is SO cute!