Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stay Away From Us


We have the flu at our house! Hubby spent last weekend at a hunter's safelty class full of kidlets. Bless their little hearts, someone in the class shared the flu and he, being the sweetie that he is, shared with me. I don't want to share with you so please Stay Away! He is on his second day home from work and I hope he is well enough to go back tomorrow---you all know what I mean by that!
I had been laying down on the couch this morning, trying to get warm, got up for a bit, came back to the couch and Mr. Tony had made himself comfie in my spot. So I covered him up thinking he would jump down and he didn't budge. I had to take a picture. Ya can't miss a good blog photo.
I'm done in now, so I'm going to see if the couch is empty. If it isn't, I'll give in and go to bed.

3 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Judy - so sorry you are sick. Hope you are doing better than Kristina, and get well soon.

Judy S. said...

Feel better soon, Judy!

Brenda said...

I love the look on Mr. Tony's face!! "your not going to make me move are you??" Way to cute!!\
We are having something like that at our house too, hubby is on the couch with a sinus cold or something - temp is over *100, so he is not moving much right now!! I had better not get it too - but you take care of yourself!!! If you catch something in the spring, it just hangs around for forever it seems, so get yourself BETER!!!
And yeah, I do understand about husbands being well enough to go to work..... ;-)