Saturday I sewed.
Sunday afternoon I sewed.
Right now there is nothing on my design wall,
but I accomplished a lot!
I completed June's step of the Back To Square One Mystery.
I used the blades for the Dresden Plate block for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge as leaders and enders.
I have to get out my other machine to use the blind stitch to applique this to the background.
I used the half square bonus triangles from Pineapple Blossom #2
as leaders and enders for the Dresden Plate Block.
These will go into the orphan block bin.
Under my Sewing Mates table, you can see the stack of 10 finished
card trick blocks for my Row Quilt.
When I still wanted to sew, I pulled out my Pineapple Crazy blocks to make a few more.
I didn't get very far with those, just a few rounds on one block.
Go to Patchwork Times to see what others have on their design walls this week.