Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, May 10, 2013

On The Needles


I'm still working on this pair of socks. They are matching up pretty good.  I'm ready to start the toe decrease. I'll do another measure to be sure.

This week I think I've spent more time holding this sock than knitting.  I sit down at night exhausted and achy, ready to just watch mindless tv and knit.  Anyhow that is always the plan, then the eyelids get heavy and I either fall asleep in the chair or give up and go to bed.

What's on your needles?  See other great projects here at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Diane Wagner said...

Love the patterning in the yarn as well as the colors. Good job!

Nancy said...

I have several projects in the works: striped socks, several Oddball baby blankets, a scarf, a shawl, and a doily.

sklinn62 said...

Pretty! What yarn is that?

Stella Nemeth said...

I'm beginning to feel better so I'm actually knitting again, but I know how you feel.

Hang in there.