Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas

We love a good chuckle around here and when I suggested we put the deer antlers on top of the Christmas tree like the Kilcher Family did with the moose antlers on the TV show Alaska: The Last Frontier, Ernie jumped at the chance to show them off. 

I think my favorite part of the tree is the zip tie.......my husband loves his zip ties! He said he'd cut it off if it bothered me but it doesn't, it makes me smile.

Today we will spend the day with family. I sure miss the ones that won't be here. Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

soscrappy said...

Zip ties are almost as good as duct tape. Great tree! Have a happy Christmas Day.

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh Judy, your tree made me laugh - I love it!!!! I bet you guys really know how to enjoy life at your house :*)

sewyouquilt2 said...

love it! zip tie and all....
hope you and your family have a healthy happy 2014.
I will start the year by doing a relaxing robin quilt where I take a UFO block and add to it myself. no sending out, no waiting, just go at my own pace. join me. sewyouquilt2.com and see if you can find a UFO block to work on. we can share outcomes once we have them done. fun fun for 2014.