Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Getting It Done-December Edition


Here it is the 5th of December and I wonder how the days zoom by. In a blink of an eye it will be 2014. Wow!

So here's the down and dirty of November's list:

November Getting It Done Challenge List
  • Get caught up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge--I think this will be a great retreat project.
  • 10 more Pineapple Crazy Blocks
  • Work on Reach For The Stars
  • Work on Hexi Wall hanging

The list seemed so doable....but too many other things happened. The only thing I worked on was this Hexi Wall Hanging. The quilting is mostly finished. I want to go back and stitch in the flowers toward the bottom. Then I will add the buttons and binding. So I'll add that to my new list. The rest of my things were not even thought about.

I'll try to do better this month.

December Getting It Done Challenge List

  • Finish the Hexi Wallhanging
  • Finish the Christmas gifts 
  • Keep up with Celtic Solstice
  • Finish the borders on Back To Square One Mystery
See how others are doing with their lists at Patchwork Times.  It's about time to be thinking of next year's goals....Oh My!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I wrote my post at teh end of the month. Glad to se she remembered to post the linky now. I wonder who reminded her? I like you Hexie wall hanging. My goals are pretty simple- just keep swimming like Nemo!