Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Design Wall Monday


August is a sad, sad month in the sewing room. Barely any activity at all. Poor lonely room. My sewing time has been spent on the deck or in the recliner. Time in the recliner is a toss up with the hexies or the knitting project.

I'm hoping this week to find some mojo and spend some time in the sewing room. Until I find said mojo, I will continue to hand stitch and knit. Because it all counts, right???

See what others are doing at Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

Sue Daurio said...

Oh boy time definitely not wasted, love the hexie flowers. I sew hexies in the car and have a trip coming up so this is inspiring to see yours :)

Mary said...

I like your scrappy Hexies! You're making the best of the recovery time. Take care of that Foot!

Nancy said...

I'd say you have accomplished a LOT, and your time was well spent.

Vicky said...

Your hexies are gorgeous! I'd say it was time well spent!

Melinda said...

At least you made a lot of progress on the hexies. That is quite a lot of work.

Linda said...

Looks to me like your sewing mojo hasn't been too far away considering all those hexie flowers you've made. They look great.

Gari in AL said...

I'm pretty much the same. I can spend time quilting but revert to knitting for a quiet sit down. I think it is good to have some time away from sewing so you can come back to it rejuvenated.