2017 Finish List

Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, August 05, 2013

Design Wall Monday


The sewing machine has been busy this week.
The needle and thread have also made an appearance.
Not a steady busy, just a few minutes here and there.
I've been using my timer, sew, move, sew, move.


I added the 2 blocks above to my Grandmother's Choice BOW Sampler.
Yes, I am way behind because the last block was revealed Saturday.
But it is now out where I can see is 
so I've been working on it. 
I don't even know how many blocks I have left to work on,
but they are all printed and ready to go.


The log cabin blocks are starting to really come alive.
I am so glad I jumped into this project.


The new leader/ender project is taking shape.
I love these blocks.


And my hexies
The ones I wasn't going to do.
Yesterday 2 of the grands helped me work on these
while we sat outside around the table and chatted.
It was great fun to punch papers while Gramma stitched.
I love times like those!

See other fabulous design walls at

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Judy, you are really getting things done. Love your sampler blocks. The leaders/enders blocks looks like something I'd like to do and the log cabin project is always a fun one.

Mary said...

Great idea to use the timer. Your Grandmothers Choice looks good. I like Hexies, but haven't done them lately.

Annie said...

Judy, what a bunch of great works you have in the works! Love those stacks of log cabins. And so I love all those WIP. You must get to work, dear, I wanna see more, more, more!

Quilter Kathy said...

Your blocks look fantastic...isn't this a fun project?!?!