Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Retreat Report


Just a quick retreat progress report. Most importantly, we are having a blast! Lots of sewing, talking, laughing, eating going on all the time. 14 women create no dull moments.

I'm making great progress and have 2 things marked off my list! I finished the Hanky Panky top. I'm very excited about this and wonder why I let it age for 2 years and 2 days. Sad. I'm excited to get this quilted.

Project 2 was the scrappy back assembly and I'm happy to say it is also finished. Sharlene and I will start our Christmas wall hanging in the morning.

Now I'm going to rest my tired brain for a few hours. We had show and tell this afternoon so I know I'll be dreaming of fabulous quilts.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh....LOVE the fabrics!! are those 8" blocks, 10" or 12"? Love 'em!

scraphappy said...

It looks great! So fun to get so much accomplished. Have a fabulous weekend.

Anonymous said...

You really made this simple pattern sing with your selection of fabrics. Can you please give me the source of the Hanky Panky pattern? Thanks! Roberta bvillequilter@twcny.rr.com

Tamera said...

What a beautiful quilt top! Good job!

Mary Johnson said...

This is really pretty. I have some quilts like that -- I put off finishing them and then end up loving them when they're done.