Ian spent the night last night. I forgot to tell him to put his flip flops up so Tony couldn't get them. This morning as he is getting ready to leave, he couldn't find them. I told him to go look out in the front yard. Yip, there they were, chewed up and ruined. I gave mom money to buy him new ones.
I was grinding wheat for bread this morning. I don't let my Kitchenaid Mixer/grinder run more than 8 minutes so I set the timer. OK, I have had the microwave for over a year. Do I know how to use all the stupid buttons??? Yeah, but I didn't pay attention this morning and thought I pushed the timer button, pushed the time and start. The mixer was running and Ian and I were talking. I looked up to see how much time was left and noticed the light was on inside the microwave and there was a little flame!!! Holy crap! So I opened the door, blew out the flame and look what I saw. I've ruined my turntable and the little turner thing. So no microwave.
I wonder how much this will cost me.........and how much crap am I going to take from hubby? NONE, I tell ya, I will take none!